Powers Heating & Air provides a full-scale Commercial Service Department. Our staff is trained to service and install many brands of equipment relating to heating and cooling your business and indoor air quality products. We are available to provide many areas of expertise to cover your heating and cooling needs.
Services We Provide
- Diagnose Problems
- Equipment Repairs & Parts Replacements
- Replacement Filters
- Preventative Maintenance
- Equipment Upgrades & Advanced Planning
- Financing for Equipment Replacements
- Subcontract HVAC Work for General Contractor and Owners
Commercial Maintenance Options
Preventative Maintenance Agreements are personalized for each customer based upon the equipment, the accessories related to your equipment (such as filters, humidifiers, zone, etc.), and the frequency of service.
We typically suggest quarterly or bimonthly agreements for our commercial customer.
Commercial Preventative Maintenance
- Two Full System Evaluations
- Minimum of Two Filter Changes
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Billing Options
- Emailed System Evaluations and Invoices to Property Managers or Owners
- Standard filter replacement with each check (1” or 2” filters only, call for pricing on other sizes)
- Discounted Flat rate pricing on any repairs and parts
- Priority Service for repair calls or concerns
- Annually billed
- We contact you to schedule your service
- We provide free estimates on replacing equipment or adding new equipment to you commercial property.
- We can offer commercial grade equipment from all major manufacturers
- Lennox, Trane, Carrier, & York (JCI)
- Aaon, Diakin, Mitsubishi, DataAire, Liebert, A/O Smith, RBI, Aerco, Lochinvar, Dectron, MarvAir, 4 Seasons, Reznor, Bard
Schedule your appointment today! Call 770-487-2040 or email Cherri@callpowers.com
Subcontract HVAC Work for General Contractor and Owners
- We work with many General Contractors to provide competitive bids on commercial projects with mechanical work. If you have a project you would like us to review please email: email@example.com.
- We also provide Prime Contracting Services for Owners. We are looking for quality subcontractors to help us provide a quality complete product for our customers. If you are interested in providing subcontracting services please check our FTP Site for upcoming projects. Please complete the New Subcontractor Information and submit with your proposal so we can add you to our database for other upcoming projects.