- Residential/Commercial Assistant
- Residential/Commercial Lead
- Commercial Service Technician
Seeking for a part-time Receptionist
Monday through Friday from 8:00AM — 1:00PM.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Basic phone skills
Some Microsoft Office Suite experience
Good communication skills – written and verbal
Familiar with Coweta and Fayette County
Daily tasks include:
Answers phone and greet customers in a professional manner
Sorts, files and maintains alphabetical, numerical, and subject filing systems.
Starting pay based on experience and prior qualifications.
1. You must complete an online typing test to verify your typing skills. Please go to the link: http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php, after completing the test do not close the screen. You will need to print screen (or take screen shot)
2. Email it with your RESUME and Screenshot (typing test).
3. Place “Receptionist” in the subject line.
All applications can be emailed to: email@example.com.
WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR RESUME AND TYPING TEST PRIOR TO SCHEDULING AN INTERVIEW.
Residential/Commercial Assistant: No experience required.
Residential Lead: Individual with at least 5 years experience replacing and new installation of HVAC equipment including indoor air quality products, accessories, and zone systems.
Commercial Lead: Individual with experience in multiple applications of commercial installation, modifications and replacement of HVAC equipment and ductwork.
Commercial Service Technician: Individual with experience in multiple applications of commercial service; repair; and installation, modifications and replacement of HVAC equipment.
– Clean Drug Test
– Good Driving Record
– Able to lift 50+ pounds
– Certification –All field personnel must be certified in Refrigerant handling, NATE certification is a plus. Training for helpers is provided to complete certification.
– Tools (depends upon the position)
– Health and Dental Insurance
– Life & Disability Insurance Options Available
– Retirement Plan
– Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Days
– Bonus and/or Commissions
– Company Vehicle provide for specific job descriptions
Powers Heating and Air is committed to the following principals:
- To provide full, year around employment with compensation based on the individuals abilities and initiative.
- To provide equal opportunity for advancement, regardless of race, color, sex, religious affiliation, national origin, and physical or mental handicap.
- To provide specific tools, materials, and equipment in order that our employees can work efficiently and safely.
- To promote and educate for safety in the workplace.
- To provide adequate benefits for our employees and their families in order that they may work and live with peace of mind.
- To earn a profit so that we can continue to grow and provide the foregoing opportunities for each and every one of you.