- Helper/Assistant: No experience required.
- Residential Lead: Individual with at least 5 years experience replacing and new installation of HVAC equipment including indoor air quality products, accessories, and zone systems.
- Commercial Lead: Individual with experience in multiple applications of commercial installation, modifications and replacement of HVAC equipment and ductwork.
– Clean Drug Test
– Good Driving Record
– Certification –All field personnel must be certified in Refrigerant handling, NATE certification is a plus. Training for helpers is provided to complete certification.
– Tools (depends upon the position)
– Health and Dental Insurance
– Life & Disability Insurance Options Available
– Retirement Plan
– Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Days
– Bonus and/or Commissions
– Company Vehicle provide for specific job descriptions
Powers Heating and Air is committed to the following principals:
- To provide full, year around employment with compensation based on the individuals abilities and initiative.
- To provide equal opportunity for advancement, regardless of race, color, sex, religious affiliation, national origin, and physical or mental handicap.
- To provide specific tools, materials, and equipment in order that our employees can work efficiently and safely.
- To promote and educate for safety in the workplace.
- To provide adequate benefits for our employees and their families in order that they may work and live with peace of mind.
- To earn a profit so that we can continue to grow and provide the foregoing opportunities for each and every one of you.