The Importance of Maintenance
- Keep equipment running properly all year long
- Extend the life of your equipment
- Stop problems before they start
- Keep warranties valid
Powers has a weekend on-call technician for emergencies.
Preventative Maintenance and Stand-alone Checks can be scheduled during standard business hours, Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
From the House Files of Powers Heating and Air, Elaine Powers Shares
“The rat’s nest damaged the electronic components and burned up the motor. We had to replace the whole furnace and rebuild the duct work. If they had a Preventative Maintenance, we would have caught this; then mastic and sealed the duct work and everything attached to the equipment.”
Do you smell a RAT?
“A rat built a nest inside the furnace, and brought insulation from other parts of the house. The rat died, and there were mummified babies inside the furnace. These people were living in their house with dead animal smell coming through the house. It had been there so long, they didn’t smell it anymore. It could have caused a fire.”
In other House Files:
Found in furnaces and duct work: skunks, a boa constrictor, squirrels, and a possum.
Standalone Furnace or A/C Check
- A full inspection of the heating or cooling equipment
- Replace filters (no charge for 1” filters, additional charges for 2” or larger filters)
- Check thermostat and overall performance of your equipment
Standalone Furnace or A/C Checks are often chosen by those who are:
- moving within a season
- limited in funds
Like Preventative Maintenance Agreements, Standalone Checks satisfy warranty requirements of your manufacturer.
Your Preventative Maintenance with Powers includes:
- Replacement disposable filters (1” or 2”) with each evaluation
- Priority Service
- Reminders of upcoming service
- Discounted pricing on repairs & services
- Discounted diagnostics on weekends & holidays for Xtra Agreements
- The technician may not have access to your customer file on the weekend, so the discount will have to be applied the next business day OR you may present the technician with your copy of the Preventative Maintenance Agreement for discounts.
And when the heat goes out . . .
This is the reason I started the heating and air maintenance contract two years ago. We have established a relationship with Powers to take care of us in situations like this one. Extraordinary service. We are extremely pleased. Workers were great!
– Sarah H., Newnan, GA
Standard Preventative Maintenance Agreement
- Two Seasonal Evaluations
Xtra Preventative Maintenance Agreement
- Two Seasonal Evaluations
- Two Discounted Service Charge
The info provided above is for a basic system. Basic systems consist of 1 a/c unit, 1 furnace, 1 coil and disposable filters.
(If you have specialty equipment there will be additional costs associated with your service. Specialty equipment includes: Zone Systems, Dual Fuel, Lennox Pulse Furnace, and Complete Heat. Specialty filters, humidifier panels, and UV lights are Preventative Maintenance Options.)